Nobody Gets You Your SF50 Faster
The Notification of Personnel Action is prepared for all accessions, conversions, and separations in Federal employment - and for all corrections and cancellations of these actions. For these actions, the Notification of Personnel Action is required both as official notification to the Federal employee and as official documentation of the action. The employee must receive a Notification of Personnel Action for these actions.
Reinstatement allows you to reenter the Federal competitive service workforce without competing with the public. Reinstatement eligibility also enables you to apply for Federal jobs open only to status candidates.
Copies of Standard Forms 50 (Personnel Actions) from your previous Federal employment are usually needed for reinstatement purposes. To establish your reinstatement eligibility, you'll need a copy of your most recent SF 50, Notification of Personnel Action, showing tenure group 1 or 2, which should accompany your application.
If you need your SF50 fast, keep reading. That's precisely our business. We are the Federal Record expediters! Our on-site researchers will always be able to get you your SF50 faster than if you were to apply through the government’s standard web, correspondence, telephone and/or fax processing procedures.
Touchstone’s Express Service is a personal research service. We act as your authorized agent. We assign your case to one of our specialized researchers who requests your SF50 at the appropriate archives facility, physically, in person.
For our one fee, we'll retrieve your most recent SF50s within your Official Personnel File (OPF). If you'd like your entire OPF, we can do that too. But, see our OPF Service.
Your records will be kept at NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). NPRC is one of the National Archives and Records Administration's largest operations, a central repository of personnel-related records, both military and civil service.
Although NPRC's Records Room is tasked to provide on-site researchers with their records requests same-day, most are returned to us in 2-4 days. In well over 95% of cases, we will deliver a certified copy of your SF50 to you within 7 business days.
You should take these Government internal delays into consideration when you place your order.
As a part of our personal Express Service, if problems are encountered, we will either e-mail or call you to discuss and resolve any difficulties. This speeds the process over snail-mail correspondence.
How to Order
- Select the Express Service processing time that you require below. This is the time that should be added to the Government delay to determine approximately when your SF50 will be shipped.
- Click the Add to Cart button below, Checkout and then create your account.
- You'll be given several shipping options. Select your shipping method of choice, from overnight FedEx to 2-4 day Priority Mail.
- Finally, after you've paid and completed your order, there will be a download link to a form at your Order Page. The form provides us with your personal information and most importantly your signature. Your records are protected by the Privacy Act and the law requires that we have your written authorization in order to allow us to access your records. Log Into your account and download the PDF form from there. OR, you can access the SF50 Request Form in PDF (here) formats. Follow the form's simple instructions: complete the form, sign it and fax it back to us ASAP so that we’ll have the necessary information and your authorization to commence our search for your SF50. We cannot begin until we have a faxed (or scanned) copy of your signed authorization in-hand. This form MUST be signed by you so that we can act as your agent and on your behalf in regard to our search.
Questions? Or order by phone!
How can our researchers get you your record so fast? We encourage you to read our FAQ (Click HERE)
for any questions or concerns.
The simplest and easiest way to obtain your DD214 is to order it here, online 24/7. But if you still have any questions or concerns ... you can access our on-line chat by clicking the chat button at left. Or call us toll-free: 800-At DD214 (800-283-3214).|
Our call center hours are M-F 08:30am to 11:00pm Eastern time, but is closed federal holidays. Our back-office operations are working 24/7 to move your order forward. The earlier you place your order, the sooner we will retrieve your documents.
Guaranteed, Bonded and Insured Service
In all cases, we GUARANTEE the fastest possible delivery. No one can get you your SF50 faster.
* Business Days. Same Day, Two and Three Day Express Service processing require our receipt of your signed authorization by 10 a.m. Eastern Time. Hard copy delivery are certified copies. Fax and Online Download are not certified copies.
Delivery is FOB shipping point, delivery to shipper. Below are OUR process times, the time within which we will acquire your SF50 and deliver it to the shipper. You should add to this any internal Government facility delays. Later in the order process you'll be able to select the shipping choice that best meets your needs.